Monday, October 29, 2012

Color Challenge #58-Purple, Orange, Black & White

Hi everyone.  Lynne here.  
If you as old as I am, you may remember the original Dark Shadows soap opera on every afternoon shortly after I got home from school.  And if you really know me, you would know that I LOVE Johnny Depp and my daughter is a huge fan of Tim Burton films.  So when this movie was released, there was no question that we would go.   By the way, if you are on the East coast of the US, this challenge should get you right in the mood to scrap while you wait out the "Frankenstorm", Hurricane Sandy.   
So grab those fantastic Halloween colors have fun.  I can
t wait to see what everyone comes up with.  


Joy
I love Halloween! So Lynne's challenge was right up my alley. I used my Silhouette to cut
out these little boxes and a stamp set that I bought one year ago. I finally inked it up for
this Halloween and made some cards and treat boxes.




Bronwyn

Happy Hallowe'en everyone!! 

How could I not do something spooky with this colour combination??  

My youngest son's costume went perfectly with this theme. 
 Isn't he the cutest green and purple dragon ever??






2 comments:

jennybird said...

Very nice LO Lynne and cute treat boxes Joy.......Is one for me Joy???

scrappymo! said...

Those treat boxes are fabulous! Great idea!