Monday, February 17, 2014

Challenge #123 - Hearts

Hello, Isbaha here ! Had you a nice Valentine's Day ? I hope so !
This week's challenge is to use hearts on your project. Let's see what the DT members did :


Lynne
This challenge was perfect for me.  I have been working on an 'Engagement Year" album for my daughter.
It gave me a chance to my heart punches.  I even decided to do a double page layout.
If you know me, you would know how rare that is for me.  



Milena
 I really enjoy hearts on a layout. I did this page about my oldest daughter. I took these photos right after a haircut and she was having fun in front of the camera. I don't get to record her silly side as often as I'd like.



Tammy
I really enjoyed doing a layout not only about hearts, but something close to my heart.  My two brothers.  We don't see each other very often so pics of us together are few and far between.



Barb

Hearts is something that I don't use a lot of. This is a layout I did of a weekend I spent with a couple of good friends so it was a perfect opportunity to add a heart in there.



 
I have a dear friend who loves the "Seen and Noted" papers by Pebbles, so I thought that she might enjoy a set of homemade embellishment with this collection :


Here is a closer look :


From the top left to the bottom right, there are "faux leather" hearts, vellum layered hearts, assorted rosettes, quilling flowers, hearts with buttons and little bows.

Everything is homemade. If you're interested to make your own embellishments, here is a link to my blog.

Amanda

I love to use hearts on my projects, especially when the subject is something near and dear to my heart!



Now, it's your turn : make a project using hearts : hearts patterned paper, hearts embellishments, anything with hearts !


1 comment:

Crafty Moni said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and all the inspiration, I just linked up:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.