Sunday, July 27, 2014

Challenge #145 Highlights

Oh such fabulous entries for last week's layer challenge.  It seems so many of you love to use layers.  Here are some highlights for you

Susan
I loved the striking image, the fun layers and those fun mud spots!
Ellapu
I am amazed at how gorgeous this turned out with all those wonderful layers and layers.  Just beautiful.
Lou
I loved how it was just layer upon layer starting at the most base level. Great job!

Thanks for sharing with us everyone and ladies, don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.

3 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Thank you ever so much for picking my canvas: chuffed to bits. Off to display my badge with pride x

Unknown said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my little birthday card. I am truly honored. Thank you!! And congrats to all of the features! Gorgeous creations!

Michelle Looi said...

Congratulations! Great creations!