Monday, January 11, 2016

Challenge #206 - Brads

Hi everyone! It's Amanda with this week's challenge!

Brads are one of my favorite embellishments both for attaching things or just for decoration!
This week I challenge you to dig into your stash and use one or more brads on your project!

For mine I used up some super tiny black brads for my flower centres!



Here's a look at what the design team came up with!

Martha Lucia
I used brads just to decorate the border of my tag. This is non traditional card created with Quick Quotes Scrapbook papers and PowderPuff Chalk Inks.


Majo

I didn't even know I had brads :)
I used Rubber Dance Stamps, a Sizzix die, some hemp cord and of course the square brads!



Julia

I pulled out some large fabric covered brads to use on this Christmas layout. I hope you get inspired to pull out some brads from your stash and use them up on a project this week.



Karrie
I don't use brads often because I don't like poking holes in my pages, but
one of my favourite things to do with brads is create layered flowers
with old flat ones to use in my clusters.


Renee
For my card, I used brads to add visual weight to the top and bottom of my card for balance.





3 comments:

Majo said...

Beautiful jobs, ladies ♥

Treva said...

Great DT projects, tfs!

Janeen said...

thanks to Princess Judy, i just found you all. Can't wait for the next challenge. There's only 30 minutes left for this one and I will play w/o posting just to get into the feel, ya know, of digging through my stashes. Sounds like a great place to hang out. I really like the DT cards.