Sunday, January 17, 2016

Challenge #206 Highlights

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to participate in our Brads challenge this week!

Here are a few highlights!


Jane made this wonderfully detailed card!



Karla submitted this beautifully heartfelt layout. 


Susanne used brads in such a unique way on this adorable card!


Please grab your badge ladies!


Thanks to everyone who found time to share a project with us this week! 

Please come back tomorrow for another great challenge! 

5 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my card! I am tickled pink!

Majo said...

Congrats, ladies! Beautiful creations ♥

Unknown said...

Congrats winners.

Hugs,
Merlina - My Crafting Srories - http://mycraftingstories.blogspot.com

Jane Willis said...

Thanks very much for picking me, and well done to the other picks

Jane

Karla Yungwirth said...

thanks so much for choosing my layout as a Highlight! and congrats to the other picks!